This Militia Code of Conduct for the CMF and Militia Survival Groups has been slightly edited from the code of conduct our brothers in the armed forces adhere to, we fight for freedom and the founding principles our country was built on; faith in god regardless of religion, free enterprise, and freedom of the individual.
- I am an American, fighting in the forces which guard my country, the constitution’s supreme law, and our prosperous way of life. I am prepared to give my life in their defense.
- I will not operate under any other pretense than preserving American’s liberties’ regardless of their race, religion or sex.
- I will protect American capitalism and the free market system, preserving American prosperity and advancement.
- I will never surrender of my own free will. If in command, I will never
surrender the members of my command while they still have the means to
resist if the loss of life does not outweighs the mission at hand.
- If I am captured, I will continue to resist by all means available. I will
make every effort to escape and aid others to escape. I will accept neither parole nor special favors from the enemy.
- If I become a prisoner of war, I will keep faith with my fellow prisoners.
I will give no information or take part in any action which might be
harmful to my comrades. If I am senior, I will take command. If not, I will
obey the lawful orders of those appointed over me, and will back them up in
- When questioned, should I become a prisoner of war, I am required to give
only my name, rank, service number, and date of birth. I will evade answering
further questions to the utmost of my ability. I will make no oral or written
statements disloyal to my country and civic military forces harmful to our cause.
- I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom,
responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my
country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.
- I will never hold my personal wants and needs before the protection of my American brother’s and sister’s prosperous aspirations and individual rights.