Again, we have to strongly express that we do not believe anyone should live in fear, but every individual should be empowered with the proper knowledge to protect themselves, and their families. The rare sites that do offer this kind of information more often than not, incite fear, this is not the prerogative of usCrow. Use the following prepper resources to further your training efforts.
Nevada Shooting Ranges – A list of verified public and private shooting ranges that are open to the public with short reviews explaining the anatomy of each. These ranges are avid rich with fierce 2nd Amendment supporters.
- Ranges based in Southern Nevada review by certified instructors.
Prepper Survival Manuals – A very useful selection of paramilitary guides, American documents, guerrilla tactics, preparation manuals and more. This information is openly available and we strongly advise all users to operate within the laws outlined within our Constitution.
The Survival Manuals found within Prepper Resources are public domain and anyone can utilize their knowledge, we strictly express that all visitors of usCrow abide by the laws set forth within the United States Constitution.
- Have a document you feel could help? Email usCrow.org for submission.
- Public Domain Articles for the Survival and Prepper Community.
- Files are in .PDF and Word format, available for download and in-browser reading.
Survival and Prepper Websites – A comprehensive list of websites that are affiliated with usCrow and provide dynamically rich content for preppers and survivalists. Not just anyone can get linked to by usCrow because we only list truly useful websites that are not POSs.
- Does your prepper website contain useful and helpful information that could contribute to the prepper community? Get it listed with usCrow. Email usCrow.org for submission.
Find Your Militia – A state by state list of militia that have been verified to be in compliance with the usCrow code of conduct by usCrow operators. usCrow has a strict and unyielding set of codes that all affiliates are required to adhere to.
- Does your militia meet our Code of Conduct? Email usCrow.org for submission.
- National Training Centers being established.
*Disclaimer Notice: The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights. The amendment prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.