Our operators spend hundreds of hours researching prepper and survival online resources, in addition to the time spent downrange and in the field. During this time common trends have become apparent throughout other survival and prepper websites; random articles, mass populated linking, and a disregard for an individual’s level of understanding. We decided to clean it up and make survival easy for anyone to understand. In response we have outlined Prepper Skills and Survival Skills in an instructional format, allowing a first time survivalist or aspiring prepper a much more fluid learning experience.
Reasons to Prepare → The top five reasons to prepare for disaster.
Introduction into Prepping → Commonly asked questions answered.
Build a Bug Out Bag → Bug out bags explained.
Basic Goods to Store → 23 critical food items to store.
Basic Medical Tips → Basic guidelines for staying healthy when SHTF.
Scavenging for Survival → A comprehensive guide for scavenging.
Intermediate Prepper Skills
Complete guide to home canning to cut down your monthly expenses while increasing your bunker’s surplus.
Quick ways to build a two-year food storage supply with reliable distributors and freeze-dried food.
Grow Your Food
Two guides in one for rural and urban farming for any aspiring survivalists and preppers.
How to properly store water for two years using simple and readily available products on the market.
Having several water sources when SHTF will keep you and your family properly hydrated in short to long-term emergencies.
In emergency situations high levels of stress and excessive physical strain are certain.
When handling, using, or storing any type of firearm, safety must be your first concern.
When SHTF you’re going to need these essential firearms as a part of your stockpile, while stockpiling common caliber ammunition and firearms.
How to make your ammunition.
This guide will provide instructions for manufacturing a solar power generator.
Stored Backup Power
Store fuel, batteries, to power your vehicles and equipment when the pumps stop.
Advanced Survival and Prepper Skills
A comprehensive and downloadable PDF Guide that provides instructions for building a bunker or shelter capable of withstanding nuclear blasts, nuclear fallout and other doomsday scenarios.
Learn the basic facts you are required to know before the Nuclear SHTF.
Required steps to prepare for a viral pandemic including; quarantine procedures, eradication, SOP and necessary safety protocols.
A comprehensive list of volatile chemicals and decontamination procedures.
Operational guidelines for protecting your country from hostile government actions.
A comprehensive article outlining Rifle Shooting Tips, Tricks and SOP Guidelines for home/self-defense.
Survival Skill – Combat tutorials and techniques for the M16, AR-15 and other precision rifles in PDF format.
Prepper Skill – When the SHTF and you’re in a pinch, use this guide to manufacture your own firearms for defense.
A popular guide to use when SHTF and you need to blend in to your environment.
An easy to understand guide on making explosives with basic household items that can be easily scavenged.
Bushcrafting Prepper Skills
- Fire Starting Techniques → Learn how to create fire in the bush, a basic survival skill.
- Desert Survival → When faced with a barren desert wasteland, you will need to be fully prepared with the knowledge required to survive.
- Hunting and Trapping → Instructional guide to hunting live game in the wilderness, a required skill for any prepper.
- Shelter → Helpful guide for makeshift shelters in the wilderness.
Medical Survival Skills
- Trauma Response and First Aid Guide → In this guide we go over the first responder standard operating procedures.
- Tourniquet Use → A synopsis of tourniquet application post disaster.
- Cervical Spinal Injuries → A last resort training article to treat cervical spinal (neck) injuries after disaster strikes. This manual is to be used as a last resort in the absence of a qualified first responder.
Special Operations and Combat Survival Skills
Special Operations Combat and Survival Skills is an in-depth appendix that outlines the skills required during combat, in addition to outlining standard operating procedures and counter-measures for post-disaster events.
- UAV/Drone Evasion Primer → How to hide from Predator Drones UAV – Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Survival Guide
- MRAP/LAV Disabling Techniques → This guide provides a synopsis for MRAP (mine resistant ambush protected) LAVs (light armored vehicles) while outlining effective disabling techniques.
- Vehicle Retrofitting → A comprehensive guide that outlines the basic parameters for retrofitting civilian vehicles for ballistics plates and armor, particularly with the use of SUVs while compensating for weight issues. Additionally, this guide includes various ballistic plate production instructions.
- Combat and Survival Techniques → In this section we outline the necessary skills needed for militias and survival groups, with an emphasis on combat techniques.
- Militia and Survival Group Movement Techniques → Previously, we established basic SOP for forming a militia. This guide highlights tactical movement techniques in hostile territory.
- Active Shooter Survival Guide → A brief synopsis providing standard operating procedures for eliminating an active shooter.
- CBRNE (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear, Enhanced Weaponry) → In this primer we have divided CBRNE into three sections to be read in order;
- I. CBRNE Chemical Biological Radiological Nuclear Enhanced Weaponry – Introduction into CBRNE → In this introduction into CBRNE we outline each agent, their symptoms, and disbursement methodology.
- II. CBRN Response, Containment and Decontamination → In this guide we have outlined the standard operating procedures being currently used in the field by 74D CBRN Specialists.
- III. CBRN Treatment Guide for Militia CBRN Response Units → A comprehensive primer outlining the necessary steps to be taken to preserve life in the event of CBRN exposure.