When contacting usCrow please be aware that OPSEC (Operational Security) Information is restricted. usCrow utilizes social networking platforms to increase our conservative audience and be better positioned to coordinate/communicate with one another. An Operational Threat to conservatives and survivalists is the inability to embrace critical social networking platforms while practicing standard OPSEC SOP. The following is a series of accounts where usCrow has established a line of communication;
- Facebook – While many use Facebook there are some who stray away from this social network due to its data mining policies, however the data we transmit within Facebook provides a gateway platform.
- Twitter – The usCrow Twitter Profile has countless followers with conservative values and assists in gauging populace attitude and morale at a glance. The widget located on the right sidebar displays posts from this account.
- Google+ – When users Plus usCrow.org it increases our articles’ ranks within user search results providing the user quick access to high priority articles on our servers, depending on the query input.
- SNCRU1 Google Community – SNC-RU1 Sierra Nevada Command is a Google Community where GDA’s (General Defense Assets) and CENTCOM can discuss via video or text upcoming instructional or contingency exercises. OPSEC Restrictions Apply.
- Email usCrow – Simple and basic email for those who are too weary of social networking or have more to say than the usual. Do not email enlistments unless you are unable to fill out the form.
- Direct (502) 314-4741
- Las Vegas, NV 89144