OK, Danger Rangers in this guide we are going to teach you How to Make Nitroglycerin C3H5 (NO3)3. There are all kinds of reasons for knowing How to Make Nitroglycerin, and before I get liberal loons coming out the closet to be offended which is apparently their favorite pastime, you need to know making nitroglycerin will not only let you blow shit up, but will save lives too. Nitroglycerin is a vasodilator that opens up your blood vessels and can be used to treat angina, chest pain, and get blood pumping to your ticker.
Now, if you want to make nitroglycerin to blow shit up then by all means soak in all the knowledge you want. Be forewarned we do not advise anyone make nitroglycerin until after the shit hits the fan, or else you’ll end up in federal prison for the better part of your life. Nitroglycerin is very dangerous and all protective measures should be put in place.
How to Make Nitroglycerin
- First you will need to fill a 100 ml beaker to the 13 ml mark with fuming nitric acid
- Place beaker in an ice bath
- Cool the fuming nitric acid to 0°
- Slowly pour 39 ml of fuming sulfuric acid
- Monitor the temperature as you pour the fuming sulfuric acid with a centigrade thermometer
- Never let the temperature get over 15°
- After the fuming sulfuric acid and fuming nitric acid are combined and maintain a 15° temperature slowly add a few drops of glycerin to coat the top of the solution (never let the temperature rise above 25°)
- Your mixture is now nitrated
- Slowly mix your nitrated solution
- Gently stir the mixture
- Nitroglycerin will form on the surface
- Put the solution into another beaker of water
- The nitroglycerin will then settle on the bottom
- Remove the nitroglycerin with an eyedropper
- Place the nitroglycerin into baking soda to neutralize residual acids
- Remove the nitroglycerin from the baking soda with an eyedropper
- You now have nitroglycerin
- Your solution should burn blue if pure
As with all high explosives articles and guides written on usCrow.org we strongly advise against anyone other than licensed professionals until after the SHTF, and to use all protective measures as humanly possible. Additionally, we’ve written other articles on high explosives and there has always been a wealth of information listed in our comments with helpful tips and resources.
This article has been read  times.