This is the first step to becoming the resistance to federal oppression and tyranny. usCrow United States Civic Response and Operational Warfare is an alliance of conservative Americans organizing a planned response to any hostile action taken by the federal government. There are two working departments of usCrow:
Civic Militarized Force – National Militia
usCrow Civic Militarized Force is a militia operated by honorable Armed Forces members and assists in the training of CDF members. Our enlistment coordinators will verify your compliance with the CMF Code of Conduct and Disqualifications. We are only seeking people who are willing to make a commitment, while regional commanders will work with your schedules when considering your level of involvement. After submitting your enlistment you will be contacted by your regional command, CMF has FOBs in every state.
CMF National Militia Mission
One of the primary faults of Americans is the use of the militia structure by fringe elements. Fringe elements with clearly radical missions that violate rights recognized in the United States Constitution. This is not usCrow CMF. If you disagree, stop viewing our site immediately, you are not in the right place.
CMF’s primary mission is to protect every American’s constitutional rights, while providing an organized defensive response to national disasters. Such national disasters include; widespread martial law, foreign invasions, economical or societal collapse, natural or man-made disasters.
Civic Defense Force – Not a Militia
Civil Defense Force which is not a militia and provides Firearms Safety for Families, CCW Classes, First Aid/CPR Certification, and Prepper/Survivalist Training that provides defensive planning for your family and community.
Are national militias illegal?
Absolutely not! Our founders were very clear and concise when writing the United States Constitution by stating ‘A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.’. The National Guard is not a militia because it is regulated by state governments and would ultimately fall under federal control in most cases. You, the everyday civilian and the active/retired military personnel represent a constitutional American militia.
Please select the regional command you would like to enlist with…
CMF National Militia Commands
- 1st Battle Command – Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania – Command Established
- Northern Command – North Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin – Command Established
- 2nd Atlantic Command – Florida, Georgia, Alabama – Command Established
- 2nd Mountain Division – Indiana, Tennessee, Kentucky – Command Established
- 2nd Northern Command – New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Minnesota, Rhode Island, Massachusetts
- 51st Mountain Division – South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia – Command Established
- Armex – Arizona, New Mexico, California – Command Established
- Central Regional Command – Nebraska, Oklahoma, Kansas
- Central Tundra Command – Wyoming, Montana, Utah, South Dakota, Colorado – Command Established
- Central Valley Command – Missouri, Illinois, Iowa – Command Established
- Rebel Regulator Command – Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi
- Sierra Nevada Command – Nevada – Command Established
- Texstar – Texas – Command Established
- West Mountain Division – Washington, Oregon, Idaho – Command Established
- Residential Regulators – Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey – Command Established
Members should check survival skills upon or prior to entry. These articles have been written by CMF Contributors to help readers and members learn basic survival and combat skills. This cursory information should be used in conjunction with adequate training, training is key.
Note: As a member of the usCrow CMF/CDF, your sworn duty is to: (1) Support and defend the Constitution of the United States against enemies foreign and domestic; (2) have allegiance to the Constitution; and (3) obey the orders of the officers appointed above you (who, when applicable will be under the directive of congress).