When you are preparing your Prepper Bunker for Doomsday you shouldn’t forget these helpful items. These items focus on the essentials needed in a SHTF/Doomsday Scenario. If you purchase one of these products leave a review on its usefulness in your Prepper Bunker and it’s quality. You can click the link to see the product and it’s reviews.
Tactical Prepper Bunker
Fully Stocked Large GI Medic Bag
– Large Fully Stocked GI Issue Medic First Aid Kit Bag. This is the model FA110. The Large M17 Medic Bag is a great bag with a very nice set of contents. The G.I. style issue bag itself can be carried by the carrying handle or the back pack straps. Being able to easily access medical supplies in your bunker means the difference between living and dieing.
SpecOPS THE Bug Out Bag
– This product has been tested in the field by operators across the world, attesting to its quality. With features like these its easy to understand why; Tactical Bug Out BagCordura 1000D Nylon Fabric Durability, #10 Zippers on Main Compartments and Outer Pockets, Double Layer Pack Top Eliminating Stress Failures, Dual Compression Straps with Load Loops, Removable Waist Belt and Endless Adjustments, MTX Harness Compatible. Having a fully stocked bug out bag is required when forced to travel to your bunker → Click here to see what you can put inside this Bug Out Bag.
Gerber Apocalypse Survival Kit
– This kit contains seven survival tools–a Gator machete, a Camp II axe, a Gator Pro machete, a Parang machete, a LMF II Infantry knife, a DMF Folder knife, and an Epic knife–along with a durable canvas case for secure transport.
Barnett Jackal Crossbow Kit
– Specifications: Draw Weight: 150 lbs. Lbs of Energy: 105 ft. Power Stroke: 12″ FPS: 315 Physical Weight: 7 lbs. Length: 32.5 ” Width: 26.5 ” Recommended Bolt: 18 or 20 ” Barnett Jackal Crossbow Package Includes: Jackal Crossbow Quiver Four (4) 20″ arrows 28mm Single Red Dot Scope
Tactical Law Enforcement Equipment – For over 70 years, Brownells has been providing quality Gunsmithing tools, gun parts and service to the firearms industry.
Sinclair Ammunition – In the 1970’s, Fred Sinclair began building high quality firearms and reloading tools for competitive benchrest shooters, silhouette shooters, and varmint hunters.
Prepper BunkerWater & Food
Genuine GI MRE 10 Pack
– These MREs are genuine U.S. military issue, not commercial or civilian knockoffs. Each box comes with a full 12 meals, and every mean includes a flameless ration heater–all you need is water and a few minutes to have a hot meal. Preferred for use in Bug Out Bags.
Food Storage Rack – This rack can hold up to 500 lbs. of stored food, especially handy for any beginner or veteran prepper lacking a food pantry.
Backup Bunker Energy Sources
Sunforce Solar Panels
– It provides the power you need, while helping you save money and protect the environment. This kit is ideal for cabins, recreational vehicles, remote power, back-up power, and 12-volt battery charging. You need to power your bunker with fail-safe renewable energy.
Bunker Biohazard and Sanitation
Porta Potti 135
– compact in size, sanitary, odorless and leak proof. Plus, it’s easy to clean, the Bellows flush simplifies flushing fresh water to clean bowl with a removable seat and cover for easy cleaning.
Emergency Family Hygiene Kit
– (1) Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer – kills germs. (4) Personal Hygiene Kits – 4 toothbrushes/pastes, 4 combs, 4 bio-hazard bag, 12 wet-wipes, 4 razors, 4 tissue packs. (1) Roll of Toilet Paper (1) ReadyBath – 8 rinse-free; hypoallergenic total body-cleansing system wipes. (1) Shampoo and Body Wash – 8 oz. PH balanced no-rinse cleansing system spray bottle (3) Sanitary Napkins (1) Spray Bottle Insect Repellent – with DEET. (10) Sunscreen Lotion Packets – SPF 30+ (1) Packaged in Flip-top Waterproof Container
Hazmat BR Chemical/Bio-hazard Suit – This suit offers excellent protection to the user from a wide variety of problematic chemicals and other liquids as well as dry contaminates.