This is the second edition of BOB Bug Out Bags, with a few additional upgrades from the previous edition. A common misunderstanding about Bug Out Bags is that they are ‘one size fits all’. Unfortunately, they are not. Specifically due to environmental conditions and situational contingencies. For example, this Bug Out Bag is intended to be used in a desert and arid environment. So for good measure, take into account what exactly you are preparing for, and what environment you are in. This Bug Out Bag weighs 50 lbs. and can be mounted to a tactical vest. Be sure you have read our basic bug out bag guide.
To purchase these items or see the pricing simply click on the link. Purchasing products through Amazon supports the growth of usCrow.org
Survival Bug Out Bag
- MOE A-TACS M4-Carbine/Assault Rifle
- Mossberg 500 12 ga. with tactical folding stock, laser sight and ammo
- Smith & Wesson Sigma 9mm with Hogue rubber grip and ammo [ 3 magazines ]
- Kimber 1911 Pro Covert II .45 and ammo [ 4 magazines ]
- Survival Manual $12.50 Order Manual on Amazon
- UTG Tactical Quickdraw Vest
- Upgrade: Ballistics Plate Carrier
- U.S. Army Ballistics Goggles with replacement lens.
- U.S. 1775 Ka-bar Kraton Handled
- 5.11 Tactical Leg Rig with Medkit
- 5.11 Tactical Assault Leg Holster
- Duty belt with duel mag pouches
- Beofeng Radio Transmitter [ 2 ]
- Addition: Solar Hand Crank AM/FM/NOAA Digital Radio [ Flashlight, Cell Phone Charger with NOAA Certified Weather Alert ]
- Desert Sand Ghillie Suit
- 4 Meals Ready to Eat MRE
- Datrex Emergency 3600 Calorie Ration Bar
- Condor Molle Compatible Insertion Pack
- Upgrade: Best on the market SpecOps T.H.E. Bug Out Bag
- Israeli Gas Mask with multiple NATO filters
- 3 Road Flares
- Snaplight Cyalume Multiple 8 hour glow-sticks
- Elite First Aid Medical kit
- Lightweight Option: USMC IFAK [ Individual First-aid Kit ] Drop-leg Rig with tourniquets, gauze, combat tape, and tactical medical supplies.
- iOSAT Potassium Iodide 130mg tablets for radiation poisoning
- Potassium Nitrate for smoke bombs and other tips and tricks that can be found in the Anarchist Cookbook
- Survival can with [ sewing needle, fish hook, fishing line, matches and etc. ]
- Full-face and half-mask balaclava (black/tan)
- Blackhawk! S.O.L.A.G. Cut/Slash/Burn proof gloves with kevlar
- Desert tan shemagh
- Smith & Wesson Nickel Hand cuffs
- OD Green/Sand/Brown/Black face paint
- LifeStraw Personal Water Filter [ Filters 1,000 Liters of Water ]
- Datrex Emergency Sealed water packets
- Maglite 4D Cell
- Ka-bar Black Kukri Machete
- Lots of ammo!
- Addition: Official US Military Tritium Lensatic Compass
- Addition: Ditch Medicine – Advanced Field Procedures for Emergencies
So why do you need a Bug Out Bag?
Bug Out Bags B.O.B.’s are the introduction into prepping and survival basics. Having a BOB in your home or car, and basically anywhere you will be going to from one location to another location and travel is required. As a means for survival these bags need to be adequately packed with your most basic of needs that will last you an average of 72 hours.
That wraps it up for this upgrade to our Bug Out Bag, we update this post with new additions and upgrades as much as possible. Feel free to comment and tell us what’s in your bag! Most of these items can be purchased via Survival Gear